6 DAYS SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE
Dear Sir/ Ma’am,
Greetings from GHUMO GHUMAAO
As per your query, our team has put up this Quote regarding your upcoming trip. Please go through it and let’s know if you would like any changes in any of the provided services. Proceed for this booking Contact Details 8159880105 Email- [email protected]
2n Gangtok, 2n Pelling & 2n Darjeeling
ITINERARY :- 06 NIGHTS 07 DAYS
Day 01 Arrival NJP / IXB – Gangtok
Gangtok (5412 Ft / 1650Mts, 130 Kms / 04 to 05 Hrs Drive)
On arrival at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) (413 Ft / 126 Mts), you will be met by our local representative, who will assist you to board the vehicle to Gangtok. On reaching Gangtok, check in and overnight at hotel.
Day 02 Gangtok – Excursion to Tshangu Lake & New Baba Mandir
Tshangu Lake (12400Ft / 3780 Mts / 43 Kms / 02 Hrs Drive one way) & New Baba Mandir (13100 Ft / 3994 Mts / 18 Kms / 01 Hrs further drive from Tshangu Lake)
Today after breakfast, start for full day excursion to Tshangu Lake & New Baba Mandir. Return back to Gangtok. Overnight at hotel.
1. Documents for Tshangu Lake & New Baba Mandir – 02 Passport Size Photo along with Photo Copy of Photo ID Proof (Passport or Driving License or Voter ID (Pan Card & Adhaar Card is not accepted). For Children below 18 years, School Id / College Id are a must. Original to be brought with self while travelling.
2. Incase visit to Tshangu Lake is not possible, due to landslide or any other unforeseen reasons, alternative sightseeing will be provide.
3. Process for Foreigner, OCI & PIO Card holder are completely different, kindly inform us well in advance to plan out the itinerary accordingly.
1. Nathula Pass (14137 Ft / 4310 Mts) Indo China Border (closed on Monday & Tuesday for tourist), visit is limited to Indian nationals only, allowed on the basis of advance permit & on extra cost. For rate, kindly refer to Supplement & Optional Cost Column, given below the main package cost.
Day 03 Gangtok – Pelling
Pelling (5500 Ft / 1675 Mts, 116 Kms / 05 to 06 Hrs drive)
After breakfast transfer to Pelling. On reaching Pelling, check in & overnight at hotel.
Day 04 Pelling
Pelling (5500 Ft / 1675 Mts)
After breakfast, proceed for Pelling local sightseeing covering Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins & Helipad. Post lunch, proceed for sightseeing of Rimbi Water fall, Khecheopalri Lake & Kanchanjunga Water fall. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 Pelling – Darjeeling
Darjeeling (6710 Ft / 2046 Mts,70 Kms / 04 to 05 Hrs drive)
Today after breakfast transfer to Darjeeling. On reaching Darjeeling, check in and overnight at hotel.
Day 06 Darjeeling
Darjeeling (6710 Ft / 2046 Mts)
*Early morning at around 0400 am (subject to clear weather) for visit to Tiger Hills (8482 Ft / 2586 Mts) to view the sunrise over mighty Kanchendzonga Peak (Third highest peak in the world). Back to hotel for breakfast.
After breakfast go for a half-day sightseeing of local Darjeeling covering Japanese Temple & Peace Pagoda,**Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday, Local Festival and State & National Govt. holidays), Tenzing & Gombu Rock, ***Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center (Closed on Sunday, Local Festival and State & National Govt. holidays) and Panoramic tour of Tea Estate.
Back to Hotel. Overnight at hotel.
1. * Tiger Hill visit is subjected to availability of coupons, as only 600 vehicles are allowed in the morning. In case of non availability of coupons we will provide the Tiger Hill visit after breakfast.
1. Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR) popularly known as Joy Train Ride. For rate, kindly refer to Supplement & Optional Cost Column, given below the main package cost.
Day 07 Darjeeling - NJP / IXB
New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) (413 Ft / 126 Mts, 100 Kms / 03 to 04 Hrs drive)
After breakfast transfer to New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB), for onwards connection.
1. Detour, drive via *Pashupati Nagar visit (Indo-Nepal border) for shopping & Mirik Lake (4905 Ft / 1495Mts.)
1. * For Pashupati Nagar visit (Indo-Nepal border) for shopping, our vehicle will stop at the Indian side of the boarder & the guest will have to walk to the Nepalese side of the border, where they can easily hire a local taxi which will cost INR 400 to 500 one way to drop the guest at Market. The guest can also easily walk to reach the market which is just 2 Kms from the boarder gate.
TOUR END WITH HAPPY MEMORY